We are PoH Lab members. We are 29 years old on the average and we live in Poland. We thought that you should know that this year we have been extra nice. We successfully applied for new grants, wrote manuscripts and dissertations, collected a lot of wonderful physiological data, and learned a lot of new methods for data analysis. We always kept our lab tidy and we never drunk or ate in it. We have a few special Christmas wishes. They are:
- Please send us a new analog-to-digital converter, because our old Powerlab has been becoming a bit unstable and we worry a lot.
- We would be delighted to find a decent set for impedance cardiography under the Christmas tree, Cardioscreen 2000, if you have one.
- We need more room for testing. Please be so kind and ask your elves to build an extension to our building.
- Please use your magic to make naughty reviewers nice ones.
- Please give warm gloves to our research participants, so that their hands were warm and their biosignals strong when we measure their blood pressure with Finometer.
We are very excited about your visit.”