- Hemodynamic parameters: systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, stroke volume, cardiac output, total peripheral resistance, baroreflex sensitivity,
- Cardiac parameters: the heart rate, heart rate variability at low and high frequencies.
- Cardio-respiratory interaction: respiratory rate, depth of breathing, respiratory sinus arrhythmia,
- Self-reported affect,
- Expression of basic emotions (happiness, anger, fear, disgust, surprise, sadness, contempt)
- Motor activity of head and feet.
We would like to thank miss Sylwia Skiba, for entering the role of model study participant.